Friday, March 26, 2010

Groupon

Welcome to my first blog. I will list and review websites that offer the best deals on everything from Travel to Movie Tickets to Restaurant Gift Certificates in Marin/San Francisco.

The first site I would like to talk about is Groupon. Groupon is available in most big cities in the US. I have linked you to the San Francisco page. To see additional cities, click on "Visit More Cities". They offer 50% off or more on restaurants/bars, clothing stores, spa treatments, laser removal centers, tanning salons, festivals, etc. There are 5 "deals" per week. Monday thru Thursday each deal is available from 12:00am to 11:59pm that day. Friday's "deal" is from 12:00am thru 11:59pm on Sunday. (3 days)

This is a great site to check daily. You never know, your favorite restaurant or store may be featured with a killer deal that you just can't afford to miss.

Some past deals...

$25 for a women's haircut at Milvali Salon in Mill Valley or San Francisco. (value $60)

$35 lift ticket to Alpine Meadows in Tahoe City. (value $69)

$15 for $30 worth of Indian Fare at Kasa Indian Eatery in San Francisco.

Here is the website again...

http://www.groupon.com/san-francisco/

If there is a website that you would like me to talk about, please post a comment and I'll check out the site.



-Squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.